Re: help please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Sep 14, 2010.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 14/09/2010 17:34, wrote:
    > Ok thankyou for this ill play around and see if it works.

    Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

    The cause is usually trying to create a computer network.
    Desk Rabbit, Sep 14, 2010

  2. Desk Rabbit

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/14/2010 11:43 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > On 14/09/2010 17:34, wrote:
    >> Ok thankyou for this ill play around and see if it works.

    > Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.
    >
    > The cause is usually trying to create a computer network.

    Doctor Doctor no one will talk to me any more, Doctor replies NEXT

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Sep 15, 2010