Re: Help please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    In <news:xW1Sa.24089$>,
    Frédéric said:

    > As it is your really first experience you can enjoy creating a
    > webpage with http://geocities.yahoo.com/ they have a free service and
    > they will create the template of your webpage and you'll just have to
    > fill it up. They even have web editors so you don't need to buy a
    > thing.

    Fine. Unbelieveably limited, but fine.

    > If you get more serious in that matter frontpage is definitively the
    > best tool for webpage editing.

    HAAAAAahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... <thud>

    > Frédéric
    > MCP, CIWA, i-Net+, A+

    Oh, dear God. and you believe what you just said above?

    > http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com
    > "Certification will always make you stand out over the competition,
    > demonstrates a sense of professional accomplishment, instills customer
    > confidence and leads to increased customer satisfaction."

    Evidently, it doesn't mean necessarily that you know what you're talking
    about.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=better than frontpage
    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq="better than MS frontpage"
    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq="frontpage sucks"

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Michael

    Frédéric Guest

    the Frontpage controversy is the same as the norton antivirus vs mcafee
    antivirus or novell vs microsoft networking or windows vs linux.

    I respect your comments even if I DO enjoy frontpage as a web editor.

    --
    Frédéric
    MCP, CIWA, i-Net+, A+

    Frédéric, Jul 19, 2003

  3. "Frédéric" <> wrote in message
    > the Frontpage controversy is the same as the norton antivirus vs mcafee
    > antivirus or novell vs microsoft networking or windows vs linux.
    >
    > I respect your comments even if I DO enjoy frontpage as a web editor.

    I killfile anyone who uses Frontpage.

    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 20, 2003
  4. Michael

    Frédéric Guest

    I won't argue but at least can u tell us what your recommendation is?
    Dreamweaver?

    http://catalyst.washington.edu/catalyst/planning/desktools.html

    --
    Frédéric