Re: Help please Win2000 + 2 nics, DHCP+Static

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by DeMoN LaG, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    David Syratt <> wrote in

    > I need to allow an existing Win2000 network using Dhcp ip in the
    > 10.0.0.x range to connect to an existing network using static IP
    > numbers in the 10.10.10.x range and thereby the internet through a
    > static IP gateway. I thought I might be able to use 2 nics in the
    > Win2000 box or use a dedicated router (which I am having troubles
    > locating). I would really appreciate some guidance here. I have
    > googled without much success.

    Stick two nics in the machine, set the one for a static address that you
    need and set the other for DHCP, problem solved.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 15, 2003