    Can any body help to recover these pictures please?.
    I will pay a reasonable fee for your help.

    Please reply by email if you can help
    Richard Ng, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Richard Ng

    Jason P. Guest

    The best idea is to contact the manufacturer of the card. Sometimes they
    have image recovery software that can help.

    Jason P., Feb 9, 2005

  3. Richard Ng

    Big Bill Guest

    Re: help please! recovery of digital pictures on smart media card

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:02:06 -0000, "Richard Ng" <>
    wrote:

    >I have 2 pictures disappeared from my smart media card on my Olympus
    >C-2000Z.
    >I think they were deleted accidentally during transport.
    >Can any body help to recover these pictures please?.
    >I will pay a reasonable fee for your help.
    >
    >Please reply by email if you can help

    You might try a recovery app; I use Zero Assumption
    http://www.z-a-recovery.com/
    and it works very well for me.
    Their Digital Image Recovery too is free.

    --
    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"
    Big Bill, Feb 9, 2005