Re: help please :- nokia e63 symbian phone , how to have more than one sip number coming into my pho

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Nov 23, 2009.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "Just Wondering" <> wrote in message news:...
    > nokia e63 symbian phone , how to have more than one sip number coming
    > into my phone , i'm on three.co.uk network , no probs with cost of
    > data when not attached to my home or business network....
    >

    > longer version :-
    > i have a sip number with sipgate.co.uk , it works a treat to my mobile
    > phone using the program fring , fring is great little program , but
    > i'm feeling a bit limited by the option of only having one sip number
    > coming into my symbian e63 nokia , ideally i'd like a few coming in at
    > anyone time , one for each of my businesses.
    >
    > does anyone know of a solution for this , i dont really want to use
    > skype in etc , sip numbers are best , i did try running nimbuzz at the
    > same time , it kinda works , but when you answer theres no sound.

    I've snipped your subject line somewhat.

    There are a number of on-line services that will consolidate several accounts
    and present them to the same destination. One is Voxalot.com, but the one
    I use and I would like to recommend is pbxes.org.

    The GUI is a cut down version of Asterisk at Home / Triixbox IP PBX
    You create an extension in pbxes and point your handset to that instead of direct
    to a provider. Then you create a trunk for each Sipgate account,
    and finally an inbound route for each Sipgate number. You could simply
    point all calls at your handset extension.

    If you decide to try it, come back here if you have any issues.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Nov 23, 2009