Re: Help: Notebook PC market research questionnaire

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brendon Rogers, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. You have to forgive him - he is only a university student. Its not like they
    are the best and the brightest, right?

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:54:48 +0100, J.Xue wrote:
    >

    > > Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the

    university
    > > of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of

    International

    Brendon Rogers, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Brendon Rogers

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:54:48 +0100, J.Xue wrote:

    > Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
    > of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
    > Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I
    > would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
    > questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.
    >
    > Please find attachment file notebook.htm for questionnaire.
    >
    > If the attachment cannot be opened, could you please visit
    > http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
    >
    > Thank you very much for help.
    >
    > Jiasheng Xue

    I am currently being rude to lusers on usenet. My aim is to encourage
    arseholes like yourself to learn a little netiquette before
    cross-posting their off-topic detritus across the internet.
    I would greatly appreciate if you would refrain from :-
    posting HTML to a non-binaries newsgroup
    cross-posting to anything you can find with microsoft in the name
    posting to groups where your subject is off-topic (seems to be all the
    groups you posted to)
    expecting others to do your homework for you

    > <HTML><HEAD>

    <snip HTML crap>

    Andy Foster, Sep 20, 2003