Re: Help - Network Problem

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tom Benoit, Nov 1, 2007.

  1. Tom Benoit

    Tom Benoit Guest

    Sounds to me as if you have a port being blocked on your desktop...A similar
    occurrence happened to me with a Win2k Server and a XP desktop. The only
    solution I had
    was to open a port thru the XP desktop or disable my firewall on the XP
    desktop. I can't remember the name of the firewall I was using at the
    time...Sorry.

    Tom

    Tom Benoit, Nov 1, 2007