Re: help needed badly!

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by jon, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. jon

    jon Guest

    hi
    just wondering if someone can help me .. i have just taken the 7262-24
    equals city and guilds exam customer support provision and failed i
    will be siting the exam on monday 7th july i need some help and info,
    down to very poor teaching there were questions in the exam that i
    knew nothing about..if someone can contact me on msn
    so i can discuss some topics i would be very
    grateful.....jon
    today is i am have a

    jon, Jul 2, 2003