    it up on computer, but i have no problem
    showing it on the Tv Screen....thanks
    very much,

    renee, Jan 14, 2005

  2. renee

    FoulDragon Guest

    I smell a software problem.

    What operating system version?

    Any camera-specific software loaded?

    Does the system act weird on other occasions?

    I know many cameras, connected to a Windows 2000 or higher system, appear as an
    extra disc drive. It's pretty reliable. A few models need special software to
    retrieve images from the camera itself.

    A reasonable Plan B: Spend $10 to $20, get a card reader for the same style
    card as the camera takes (many card readers will even read many different
    types). Place card in reader when ready to download photos.
    --
    Marada Shra'drakaii

    FoulDragon, Jan 15, 2005

  3. renee

    FredBillie Guest

    << From: "renee"
    Date: Fri, Jan 14, 2005 3:11 PM

    Hi Am new to this but i just read this about
    cheap cameras, and would like to know if
    yu could help me...
    I plug the cam in usb port, and it crashes
    says key bug checker called by coo2ab37
    error code is 44
    Parameters @166c 380 000
    system halted, then it turns blue and i have to reboot,
    ps its a cheap 150 cam vivitar camera v3632, takes good pics, but i
    cannot hook
    it up on computer, but i have no problem
    showing it on the Tv Screen....thanks
    very much,

    >><BR><BR>

    Why don’t you just get a card reader? They are dirt cheap now and a lot
    faster than the direct cable connection from your camera.

    FredBillie, Jan 15, 2005
  4. renee

    renee Guest

    renee, Jan 23, 2005