Re: Help Me I really like her!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John Doe, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, <>, the putrefying, screeching barnacle,
    and seaman who has not reached a standard of skill above that of laggard,
    spritzed:

    John Doe, Jul 22, 2005

  2. John Doe

    gomez Guest

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:08:19 +0545, "John Doe"
    <3.1nv4l1d> dropped the following oil-slick:

    >John Doe, <>, the putrefying, screeching barnacle,
    >and seaman who has not reached a standard of skill above that of laggard,
    >spritzed:
    >
    >> im 19 and my girlfriend is 13 is it ok for us to have sex?

    Yes. Buit not with each other.
    --
    gomez
    Honda TransAlp,KTM 640LC Enduro (For Sale)
    gomez, Jul 22, 2005

  3. "John Doe" <3.1nv4l1d> wrote in message
    > John Doe, <>, the putrefying, screeching barnacle,
    > and seaman who has not reached a standard of skill above that of laggard,
    > spritzed:
    >
    > > im 19 and my girlfriend is 13 is it ok for us to have sex?

    If you live in Albania, yes it is.

    If not you'll be butt fucked by big blacks who won't care what age you are,
    or if your gay.
    Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger, Jul 22, 2005
  4. John Doe

    uh Clem Guest

    With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:52:17 +0100,
    "Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger" <> mumbled:

    >"John Doe" <3.1nv4l1d> wrote in message
    >> John Doe, <>, the putrefying, screeching barnacle,
    >> and seaman who has not reached a standard of skill above that of laggard,
    >> spritzed:
    >>
    >> > im 19 and my girlfriend is 13 is it ok for us to have sex?

    >If you live in Albania, yes it is.
    >
    >If not you'll be butt fucked by big blacks who won't care what age you are,
    >or if your gay.

    I've actually done some time, and it's not only big blacks who will
    ass **** you and call you their bitch, but whites as well. I never had
    the dick, but I suspect it's not fun. Ain't worth the short-squirt.
    uh Clem, Jul 23, 2005
  5. John Doe

    Chief OHara Guest

    Chief OHara, Jul 28, 2005