Re: Help ~ How to recover/format hard disk??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    EL <> wrote:

    > I have an IBM PC which konks off now and then.

    What is an ibm pc good for?

    > Since the DVD Rom drive is not working, I have problem to get the PC to
    > read the boot disk (ie the IBM recovery disk) to reset the machine.

    Wow, who hasn't, EL.

    > I do have an external CD writer & am wondering what can I do to get the
    > PC to boot from this external device instead?

    I bet you do!

    > Anybody can help?

    You will have to look elsewhere for help.

    > Thx ahead.

    Reread your statement.

    > EL.

    Classic erroneous presupposition by someone who is overbearing, EL.

    pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2005