Re: Help !! How can I Start my computer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    There is no such thing as windows 2000 XP. You have one or the other which
    is it?

    --

    Coming soon Facial Recognition-SharpVision DVR's Visit http://www.seedsv.com
    Live Web Demo now at http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm Simply the best.

    "Patrick Norris" <> wrote in message
    > I was trying to repair a fault on my laptop, It Was second hand when i
    > baught it.There were lots of programs that I Did not want. I Am On
    > Broadband and in my main computer it would not let me log on. i have a
    > program called Kazaa and when I took it Off I was able to connect. I Had

    the
    > same program on my laptop, So I delieted it put I still could not log on

    so
    > I took some more off . When I rebooted My laptop it would not open told

    me
    > to press F2 When I did it showed that The drivers For My flpppt disc dvd
    > cd rom were disabled. Can anyone help Patrick @
    > .
    > Oh Yeah My laptop is a Dell inspiron 8100 using windows

    2000

    pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2003