    for this workgoup is not currently available.

    I am the administrator on both computers, I have Norton installed on both.
    Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?VHlyZW1hbg==?=, Oct 21, 2004

  2. There are a couple of ways to do this:
    1. Turn on the "Simple File Sharing". Go to Control Pane, chose Tools -->
    Folder options --> View.
    But then you need to put the files that you are going to share under
    all users --> shared document.
    If you use simple file sharing, then you don't need to match the
    username and password on your two machines.

    2. Turn off "Simple File Sharing", make sure you have the same username
    and password on both machines.
    You can also turn off the firewall to make sure that it is not blocking
    your file share.

    Yi Chen (MSFT)

    Yi Chen [MSFT], Nov 2, 2004