Re: Hello. . .

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, May 11, 2011.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Tony,
    I never forgot your passion for the blurry wallpapers and your
    theories about them.
    I also recall you being fan of fancy wallpapers and flashing
    motherboard bios in cases of trouble.
    For your 4250 chip I would highly recommend ATI drivers (http://
    game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx) and NEVER Microsoft (or
    Windows Update) ones.
    You may be missing lots of performance there!
    Just go and grab the Catalyst packages and update both mobo and
    graphic drivers.
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 11, 2011