Re: Hello. . .

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Tony, May 11, 2011.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On May 11, 6:25 pm, Carlos <> wrote:
    > Tony,
    > My laptop has a 4250 onboard video and quite complaint about it.
    > I am not a gamer but it has enough muscle to play 1280x720 videos
    > without a hitch.
    > What part of the performance are you unhappy with?
    > Carlos
    >
    > On May 11, 12:48 pm, Tony <> wrote:

    Ah, it's more or less everything that would benefit from acceleration.
    You may not know it, but there is something called
    ReallySlickScreensavers that are OpenGL and they do run. . .well, lets
    just say O.K. but it seems there is not a drop of performance left in
    the display system.

    As I said, I am not experienced with the ATI's but for the longest of
    time I was looking for the button that would enable acceleration.
    Everything that moves seems to be dragging it's feet.

    Tony. . .

    P.S. - I even re-installed from scratch once to make sure I didn't
    forget anything at first. Something quite different. The fuzzy pebbles
    wallpaper, does that still exist?
    Tony, May 11, 2011