Re: hello to all

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > hello dear friends. I am a new user of this group please
    > co-operate.
    > thanks.

    Sure thing, Sachin. We're here to help!

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Jtyc

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Sure thing, Sachin. We're here to help!

    You sure about that?

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Jtyc

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > hello dear friends. I am a new user of this group please
    > > co-operate.
    > > thanks.

    > Sure thing, Sachin. We're here to help!

    Dude, snap out of it. That's twice today I've caught you being nice.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > You sure about that?

    You betcha.

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > Dude, snap out of it. That's twice today I've caught you being nice.

    I'm not sure what you are trying to imply. I'm always nice.

    Have a great day!

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004