Re: heard of oczone?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by outofdate, Dec 13, 2005.

  1. outofdate

    outofdate Guest

    "XPD" <....nz> wrote in message

    > "outofdate" <outofdate@computer> wrote in message
    > > Has anybody heard of the online pc part retailer nzoczone or oc zone

    ltd,
    > > can't find any reference to them in this newsgroup in the archives. Has
    > > anybody here brought from them and did you have any problems. Don't want
    > > hand my money over to just any old anonymous company, I maynot see my
    > > money
    > > again. Anybody know how long they have been in business.
    > >

    > They have only just registered (14 October) as a Ltd company in Highland
    > Park, Auckland.
    >
    > The directors name hasnt set off any alarm bells in my mushy brain so
    > far..... :)

    Thanks I might give it a miss with it been so new, there are quite a few
    dodgy traders around that just start one business up after another leaving
    unpaid debts and out of pocket customers everywhere, there really should be
    some sort of a register that keeps track of these people and goings on, as
    it is it is a joke, they are basically stealing from people but with the
    protection of the law, now if you could just check a register to see if they
    have had other businesses in the past it would give people a chance to not
    become new victims.

    outofdate, Dec 13, 2005

  2. outofdate

    Charlie G Guest

    "outofdate" <outofdate@computer> wrote in message >>

    <snip>

    > hand my money over to , there really should be
    > some sort of a register that keeps track of these people and goings on, as
    > it is it is a joke, they are basically stealing from people but with the
    > protection of the law, now if you could just check a register to see if
    > they
    > have had other businesses in the past it would give people a chance to not
    > become new victims.

    There is it's called the Companies Office

    http://www.companies.govt.nz/pls/web/dbssiten.main

    Charlie G, Dec 13, 2005

  3. outofdate

    outofdate Guest

    "Charlie G" <> wrote in message

    > "outofdate" <outofdate@computer> wrote in message >>
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > > hand my money over to , there really should be
    > > some sort of a register that keeps track of these people and goings on,

    as
    > > it is it is a joke, they are basically stealing from people but with the
    > > protection of the law, now if you could just check a register to see if
    > > they
    > > have had other businesses in the past it would give people a chance to

    not
    > > become new victims.
    > >

    > There is it's called the Companies Office
    >
    > http://www.companies.govt.nz/pls/web/dbssiten.main

    Thanks a lot, I have searched for such a thing in the past but had no luck.

    outofdate, Dec 13, 2005