Re: Health care? WTF?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Nov 19, 2010.

  1. §nühw¤£f whined about insufficient welfare food stamps govmint cheese:

    > What is this "health care" of which they speak? As a proud Uhmurikin, I
    > would like to have some of this "health care" that other countries
    > enjoy... http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/11/18
    >
    > Executive Summary: "as usual, we suck at this too".

    Just move there then. Everybody would be so happy.

    Buh-bye now. And don't let the TSA hitcha in the arse...

    (although, they are fondling yer balls fer free if you
    fly on commercial this holiday season in the USA.)

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 19, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    WartRemover Guest

    In article <Xns9E3588A36B0C8BuckyGram@207.246.207.54>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > (although, they are fondling yer balls fer free if you
    > fly on commercial this holiday season in the USA.)

    u will be ok...they don't mind u sniffin u'r mommy's dirty diapers
    --
    "The world has moved on, leaving the non-entity Scott Lifshine in its wake"
    -Greendistantstar

    oWo
    |---|

    WartRemover, Nov 19, 2010