Re: Headphones

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Computer Guy, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. Computer Guy

    Computer Guy Guest

    Hello,
    Going back to my "electronics days" it sounds to me (no pun intended)
    as though your sound card has insufficient power on any of the outputs to
    drive the headphones.
    Find a friend who will allow you to try your headphones on their computer.
    If they
    work the same there, is too much resistance at the headphones for any
    computer
    sound card to drive them. If it works as you desire, the problem is with
    your
    soundcard.
    Good Luck
    DC