Re: Headphones

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bb3, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. bb3

    bb3 Guest

    "Rosey" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a slight problem with my headphones
    > my speakers are working in perfect order but when
    > I plug my headphones in the sound is very low
    > I have tried turning the system volume up to no avail
    > i know the headphones work because i tried them on
    > a different p/c any advice
    > thanks

    When you say "system volume", did you go Start/Accessories and click on
    Volume Control?

    You might also want to munge your e-mail address.

    bb3, Aug 8, 2003

  2. bb3

    Computer Guy Guest

    Oooops! I see you have already tried them on another PC.
    Someday I will learn to read. If you have a Sound Blaster Card the software
    installs
    with another software called the "Surround Mixer". If you have it, try
    adjusting
    the volume there also.
    Just a guess......I have it installed and it seems to over ride the normal
    volume
    controls.
    DC

    Computer Guy, Aug 9, 2003