    From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: header test
    Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200

    first message

    Mitsos***, Nov 6, 2009

  2. Mitsos***

    Mitsos*** Guest

    Mitsos*** wrote:
    >> first message

    > Now the same message as seen through google groups via my Firefox browser
    >
    > http://groups.google.fi/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/f18f7d526e450c8c?hl=en&dmode=source

    > From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: header test
    > Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200

    > first message

    ===============================================================================================================
    Most messages the cops "found" on my computer had the above header plus
    the link I manually added. Which were messages I saved FROM the Internet
    and FROM google groups. The link I added manually to can go back to the
    original message in google groups.
    Why did I save them? To serve as evidence against the racist troll and
    stalker. Why? How the **** can I sue him for the shit he did when I have
    nothing to show for it?
    So those are the messages with headers like that those fucking stupid
    NAZI cops "found" on my computer they use on court as MAIN "evidence"
    that I was the poster. Took 3 years out of my life. 1500 hours of
    investigation from my site to proof beyond reasonable doubt who posted
    those messages. My computers and my work worth 40.000 just my fractal
    art work alone.
    The troll was pointed out thousands of times. Reported to the police and
    they did shit about him.
    Now they wanted to pin his shit on me with messages they "found" on my
    computer which had headers like the above.
    Police always wants more power and they always get it but those are just
    FUCKING STUPID morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mitsos***, Nov 6, 2009

  3. Mitsos***

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mitsos*** wrote:

    > Most messages the cops "found" on my computer had the above header

    plus
    > the link I manually added.

    I don't think it is useful for you to attempt to 're-try' your case in
    this group. We are not the judge or the jury of your case. A properly
    tried case should have a competent prosecutor presenting evidence
    properly obtained and there should also be as the adversary a competent
    defense 'handling' or neutralizing the alleged evidence which is
    presented *during the trial* - not in a newsgroup after a trial is over.

    It might be interesting to me to see the/your case and its evidence as
    it was presented by the *prosecution* -- but it is not interesting to me
    to see how you are regurgitating the case 'all by yourself' absent any
    prosecution's case.

    It is true that police who do investigations make mistakes and it is the
    responsibility of the prosecutor who is going to try to use evidence so
    obtained to be conversant with the issues relating to the evidence and
    it is *especially* the responsibility of the defendant and his attorney
    to be able to make mincemeat out of flimsy or misinterpreted evidence --
    during the trial, not to the press or a newsgroup after the trial is
    decided.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 6, 2009