    From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: header test
    Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200

    first message

    Mitsos***, Nov 6, 2009

  2. Mitsos***

    Mitsos*** Guest

    Mitsos*** wrote:
    >> first message

    > Now search info of the same message as seen from my news reader after
    > the message has been send

    > From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: header test
    > Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200

    > first message

    ==========================================================================================================
    This is how a header looks of a message I just send to me news server
    and reading it FROM my news reader. Very much like a letter you view
    again after it went to the post office. Reached it's destination and you
    have a look at the envelope. Something can be fake like the return
    address but if everything is fake your post won't reach it's destination
    or the wrong one. Try to send a letter to Mars or Berlin, Kuchenbacher
    Street, Indonesia
    ===================================================================================================
    So the messages the fucking stupid cops found on my computer had either
    the header as seen in my other post from my send folder but they don't
    accuse me of those or had the above header as seen here. Witch shows
    that the messages I saved were copies FROM my news reader and FROM the
    Internet, Stupid WANKERS

    Mitsos***, Nov 6, 2009

  3. Mitsos***

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:13:20 +0200, Mitsos*** wrote:

    > Mitsos*** wrote:
    >> Mitsos*** wrote:
    >>> first message

    >> Now search info of the same message as seen from my news reader after
    >> the message has been send

    >> From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org> Newsgroups:
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >> Subject: header test
    >> Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200 Organization: A noiseless patient
    >> Spider Lines: 1

    +iuXdA
    +zzQtpYu90/82RVCBJpvmiOsJXMaZe7MtWiKeWkaaN91a7IvX3aiMnoELdDSCOCWKgvjmCB5zlyGw==

    ==========================================================================================================

    ===================================================================================================
    > So the messages the fucking stupid cops found on my computer had either
    > the header as seen in my other post from my send folder but they don't
    > accuse me of those or had the above header as seen here. Witch shows
    > that the messages I saved were copies FROM my news reader and FROM the
    > Internet, Stupid WANKERS

    **** off, whacko.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.

    Dan C, Nov 6, 2009
  4. Mitsos***

    Mitsos*** Guest

    wetpixel the wanker wrote:
    > In article <hd0iah$iu7$-september.org>, Mitsos***
    > <smyrna@is_greek.org> wrote:
    >
    >> Witch shows
    >> that the messages I saved were copies FROM my news reader and FROM the
    >> Internet, Stupid WANKERS

    > If that is what they were, then I'll bet that is what they were trying
    > to show.
    > There are things that you are not allowed to get from the internet, in
    > many countries.
    > Maybe you didn't follow the point of the evidence they were using, but
    > the only thing you can do about it is read through it.

    maybe you are just fucking stupid and didn't follow that their arguments
    and facts were based on News posts saved from the Internet and their
    assumptions that I was the poster and they gave a
    shit about that it could not have been me. I was arrested for the
    messages and death threats the troll was making.
    I was asking the cop: " Are you saying that I am da-hui "? Him: "I
    didn't say so "( I was in jail so I could not have been
    google group poster ).
    Me: " Are you saying that I am not the "
    Him: " I didn't say that either ".
    The posts of were genuine and not a fake.
    This was acknowledged by the police.
    So since the posts were genuine and not a fake, how the **** could I
    have been the google group poster when I was locked
    up in a cell during the times he posted on Usenet.
    Or even worse. I was neither nor was I not him and
    yet responsible for his posts unless I was locked up in a cell.
    Now wetpixel go and clean your "wetpixels" from your keyboard.
    > Not share it with everyone else; no one wants to hear you whine about
    > ten percent of the case inaccurately.

    Where you get the 10% number from asshole?
    This was the basic physical evidence of the cops. Messages found on my
    computer that were newer then the originals on the Internet and saved
    FROM the Internet as the full headers of the messages would have shown.
    Now get your ass head out off your ass and wash your face

    Mitsos***, Nov 7, 2009
  5. Mitsos***

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mitsos*** wrote:

    > Me: " Are you saying that I am not the "
    > Him: " I didn't say that either ".

    From what I've read, your problems are not based on what has been posted
    to GG by via the AOL account either when you were in
    jail or retention or when you were not.

    You are not presenting the prosecution's case against you accurately
    here.

    You have been in trouble for what *you* have said a lot of places and
    times, including the evidence found by the police from the computer
    forensics, not the online persona which you are calling the troll, your
    adversary, and not the GG links you have provided here.

    Numerous websites and crossposted messages between soc.culture.greek and
    soc.culture.turkish are full of hateful communication.

    And the meatspace individuals behind those/your online persona exchanges
    are full of hate toward the ethnicity and religion of the others.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 7, 2009
  6. Mitsos***

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > Mitsos*** wrote:
    >
    >> Me: " Are you saying that I am not the "
    >> Him: " I didn't say that either ".

    > You have been in trouble for what *you* have said a lot of places and
    > times, including the evidence found by the police from the computer

    Since you Mitsos has not provided us with any accurate information about
    what you were actually found guilty of, I would have to assume that it
    was about cyberstalking your adversary/ies -- because it would be easier
    to prove that than some kind of hate crime.

    Each country has begun to address the issues of cyberstalking in its own
    way. US law is different from UK law.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking It has been defined as the
    use of information and communications technology, particularly the
    Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another
    individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes
    false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity
    theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for
    sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes. The
    harassment must be such that a reasonable person, in possession of the
    same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another
    reasonable person distress.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 7, 2009
  7. Mitsos***

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:01:57 -1000, wetpixel wrote:

    >> Now get your ass head out off your ass and wash your face

    > I will do that. Agree to never whine in newsgroups again, you insulting
    > whiny person.

    Quit feeding the troll, dumbass.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.

    Dan C, Nov 7, 2009