Re: HDD detection problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Matt Lobegeiger, <>, whose name means "sturdy bum-jockey;
    has physiological withdrawal states when not drinking alcohol; likes to
    watch his friends gang-bang his mother", sibilated:

    > Hi, Just installed windows XP home onto a new 160gb Western Digital IDE
    > HDD.

    I'm completely computer illiterate.

    > The bios detects the HDD correctly but windows only shows it as being
    > 128gb.

    You have spyware.

    > Windows is fully updated with SP2 etc. I've searched around the
    > internet for this problem but haven't found anything so far.

    I've lived with you a year. I know all about you.

    > Any ideas?

    Wind blows, Rain falls, Fire burns, Earth nourishes, Light shines.

    pcbutts1, Jul 22, 2005