Re: HD TV

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Real Truth MVP, Oct 7, 2009.

  1. Your cable box or satellite box needs a firmware update or TV if you are
    using OTA antenna. You should have a setting to let the program decide.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Oct 7, 2009

  2. The Real Truth MVP

    Leythos Guest

    Re: HD TV - PCBUTTS Still Stalking

    In article <hagmtt$lou$>, says...
    > From: "The Real Truth MVP" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Re: HD TV
    > Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:21:16 -0700

    As you can see from the headers, PCBUTTS was forced to post SOME
    messages from a Foreign Usenet Provider after his Giganews provider was
    served a valid and proper DMCA piracy complaint about him.

    So, now we can see, from the header, he's stalking me by creating
    accounts using my name, showing that he's unethical and mentally
    disturbed.

    Trust yourself.
    (remove 999 for proper email address)
    Leythos, Oct 7, 2009

  3. The Real Truth MVP

    Leythos Guest

    Re: HD TV - PCBUTTS Still Stalking

    In article <>,
    says...
    > BTW you
    > see my headers.... Giganews right so stop your lying. IDIOT.

    Like I said, you won't post the link to the pirated code using your
    Giganews account, you switched to a foreign one because of the complaint
    with Giganews.

    Keep stalking me, it just adds another nail in your coffin.

    Leythos, Oct 7, 2009
  4. Re: HD TV - PCBUTTS Still Stalking

    The Fake Truth Not-an-MVP wrote to Leythos:

    > BTW you see my headers.... Giganews right so stop your lying. IDIOT.

    No Giganews in your previous post, Buttface. Do you think anybody would
    miss seeing that?

    From: The Real Truth MVP <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: HD TV
    Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:21:16 -0700

    They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
    waste your time.
    PCButtface1, The Not-Real Truth Not-an-MVP, fake-ms-mvp.org
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 7, 2009