Re: Have you the balls to change their colours, Big Steel 99?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Nov 4, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/4/2010 8:43 AM Just to please that super-ego, ~BD~ wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > I expect as a youngster you'll crack it no time! :cool:
    >
    > http://thedogpaddler.com/RandomUploads/Ball/ball.htm
    >
    > Let us know!
    >
    > Dave

    From blue to purple to black to pink, that's to easy.
    Got any more?
    PS: I'm on my 3rd and final cup of coffee for the morning.
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Nov 4, 2010