Re: Have you heard?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in

    > I guess it's a secret no longer. Someone ~asked~ me how's my auction
    > going.
    >
    > Well, it's going ok. We're on the cusp of a dramatic new era for all
    > Humanity, now that I've done away with classic rock and rock-n-roll
    > for good. Because rock-n-roll is a lie, and I am the Truth.
    >
    > Tut tut, none of your feeble excuses. You'll destroy awl your
    > rock-n-roll and classic rock albums tonight because of me because you
    > know how foolish you were.
    >
    > "Everyone will get used to it" -General News Syndicate
    >
    > This is "the only music that matters" now, Nuclear Warrior and the
    > California Jam Revival. Believe in what 49% of the Internet knows.

    Bugger off brainless spammer.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 6, 2008

  2. chuckcar

    Tony Guest

    Beware of this Steve aka Steve Y aka Steve O etc character - he
    questions every post he doesn't understand and if you get irritated at
    him, he will follow you through usenet trolling your posts. Plonk
    (killfile) him and *never* answer any of his posts.

    Tony, Apr 7, 2008

  3. chuckcar

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 04:58:21 -0400, Tony <> wrote:

    >Beware of this Steve aka Steve Y aka Steve O etc character - he
    >questions every post he doesn't understand and if you get irritated at
    >him, he will follow you through usenet trolling your posts. Plonk
    >(killfile) him and *never* answer any of his posts.

    PPOSTFU, stalker.

    --
    Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac. Tattered and torn,
    you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
    -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865
    Mara, Apr 7, 2008
  4. chuckcar

    Tony Guest

    I see Chuck is causing more shit and havoc for everybody on usenet again.

    /| /| | | |
    ||__|| | | Please |
    / O O\ feed the “FROG” |
    / \ | Trolls |