Re: Have you heard?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ded, Apr 5, 2008.

  1. ded

    ded Guest

    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message

    Hi Scott,
    I checked out the email status of a certain NY radio station, it seems
    that maybe their inbox is not full, but cleverly configured to block the
    waffle eminating from a plump 50yr old resident in the Bronx.
    You certainly have an online presence and notoriety, but nice hat in
    this picture:
    http://www.sabbathlive.com/articles/caljam3.htm

    You apparently have an unhealthy obssession with a mediocre
    musical event from the early seventies:
    http://californiajam.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=3&Itemid=5

    Scott, it transpires you make some bizarre claims that are easily and
    regularly refuted, your accuracy of remembered events is frequently
    and accurately disproved?
    I've only performed a cursory search of your extensive online history,
    but there is an awful lot about you online and it is obvious it is not just
    NY radio stations who wish you would vanish, but I have to say I quite
    like you, it is eccentrics such as yourself that make usenet so
    entertaining.
    But your claim to have been at the event and recorded the jam, it's proved
    that your recording is a clear taping of a subsequent TV showing of the
    Califonian Jam, the exact ommisions that the broadcast had is in your
    recording? That you were not at the event but taped it many years after
    from a TV broadcast, that the considered opinion of many is that it was
    total crap, and many of the bands involved felt it was their worse ever
    performances. There seemingly is 40 hours of TV video footage of the
    Californian Jam never broadcast - that some say several artistes exercised
    a clause as to editing what could be shown, because it was total crap?
    That there were only ever 3 hours of the jam broadcast and that it is
    those 3 hours that you recorded and then made the claim that you were
    at the event?

    With a back trace after a specific NY radio station responded to my email,
    well I can't prove it as it it gave an 88% assured result, but it seems a
    certain
    NY radio station called in the tech wizards and have placed a blanket block
    on all IP's within a specific 2 mile radius of a pivot point in Long Island,
    though
    this blocks anyone within the 2 mile radius, it is for the specific blocking
    of a
    resident of the Bronx it seems?

    You take care Scott, and Jim Dandy and Emerson, Lake and Palmer send
    regards and best wishes.

    ded, Apr 5, 2008

  2. ded

    G. Morgan Guest

    ded wrote:

    >You apparently have an unhealthy obssession with a mediocre
    >musical event from the early seventies:

    Bingo! Where shall I send your prize? It's a 5 DVD box set of the California
    Jam.

    --

    I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
    Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org

    G. Morgan, Apr 6, 2008

  3. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    >> ded wrote:
    >>
    >>>You apparently have an unhealthy obssession with a mediocre musical
    >>>event from the early seventies:

    >> Bingo! Where shall I send your prize? It's a 5 DVD box set of the
    >> California
    >> Jam.

    > You may have all the DVD's in the world.
    >
    > They mean nothing to the California Jam Wereo.

    I've never in my life seen anyone misspell "Weirdo" so many times.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 6, 2008