  1. "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote absolutely nothing worthwhile!

    Nope, but I have heard of racist, intolerant, bigotted assholes ... of which
    you are a PRIME example!
    J¡m ßéâñ, Dec 27, 2008

  2. On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 06:47:46 -0600, HEMI-Powered wrote:

    > J¡m ßéâñ added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    >

    >> "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote absolutely nothing
    >> worthwhile!
    >>
    >> Nope, but I have heard of racist, intolerant, bigotted assholes
    >> ... of which you are a PRIME example!
    >>

    > Truth is beyond bigotry. Take on ANY of this FACTUALLY that you
    > care to but it boils down to that blacks are the dregs of all the
    > human races on the planet, certainly the least moran, most violent,
    > and most lying people on the Earth, not to mention, exessively
    > stuopiud and lazy.

    None of what you are claiming is anything more than your twisted
    opinion, fueled by your psychotic need to hate and to feel superior to
    others.

    Look at what you just wrote. Frantic and frenetic. It reads like you're on
    the verge of an apoplectic fit.

    You'd better get help soon, or you're going to pop a vein.

    Which actually might not be an altogether bad thing.

    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot
    of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

    -- Wizard Of Oz
    Gaston Ryan Coake, Dec 28, 2008