Re: Haunted I guess

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Feb 7, 2009.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:11:39 -0600, philo wrote:

    > I have never had a problem with my posts not appearing.
    >
    > Every time I post or reply here...my post appears in about a second or
    > two.
    >
    > I have now replied to the Blink the Shark thread at least 3 or four
    > times to express my sympathy...
    > but not one of the replies has appeared.
    >
    > I guess the thread must be haunted/

    I can see two of your posts in that thread right now.

    Aardvark, Feb 7, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:15:55 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > I can see two of your posts in that thread right now.

    My mistake. I see three.

    Aardvark, Feb 7, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    philo Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:11:39 -0600, philo wrote:
    >
    >> I have never had a problem with my posts not appearing.
    >>
    >> Every time I post or reply here...my post appears in about a second or
    >> two.
    >>
    >> I have now replied to the Blink the Shark thread at least 3 or four
    >> times to express my sympathy...
    >> but not one of the replies has appeared.
    >>
    >> I guess the thread must be haunted/

    > I can see two of your posts in that thread right now.

    Thanks...
    I did not see them until I posted this "haunted" message.

    go figure

    philo, Feb 7, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    philo Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:15:55 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> I can see two of your posts in that thread right now.

    > My mistake. I see three.

    Took a half hour for them all to show up..

    anyway too bad about Blinky

    philo, Feb 7, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    >Your first post in this thread from:

    Nothing there identifies a article.

    >THIS post from:

    Still, nothing there.

    >Maybe giganews is slow?

    <shrugs>

    --

    "Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5

    G. Morgan, Feb 7, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    G. Morgan Guest

    Lookout wrote:

    >>Nothing there identifies a article.

    >"a article"

    What, you have never made a typo?

    >Oh ya. You're a product of the Alabama school system.

    That's impossible, I still have all my teeth.

    >Dumbass

    Nice sig.

    G. Morgan, Feb 7, 2009