Re: Hasselblad had numerous examples of Lunar at show

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul Ciszek, Sep 21, 2012.

  1. Paul Ciszek

    Paul Ciszek Guest

    In article <>,
    Eric Stevens <> wrote:
    >On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:59:40 -0500, Rich <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have to admit, the build quality and materials are impressive. Titanium
    >>dials, machined-from-billet aluminum body. The only other company that
    >>does machined aluminum is Leica on the M9.

    >The only quality that matters is that which can be seen in the
    >photographs.

    Photo quality takes a nosedive after the camera breaks.

    --
    Please reply to: | "We establish no religion in this country, we
    pciszek at panix dot com | command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor
    Paul Ciszek, Sep 21, 2012