Re: Has anyone passed A+ by just using Mike's LearnKey videos?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by EthanStyle, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. EthanStyle

    EthanStyle Guest

    I know while I was studying to take the exam people told me that it
    wasn't enough to only have one resource to study from. So I went to
    at least 10 different sites that had practice questions and reviews.
    Most web publishers focus on writing questions on the topics they know
    best and then leave out what they aren't 100% sure of so they don't
    give people bad questions.

    If you get transender q's cheap they are probably the most reliable.
    also check out www.techbomb.com where i've thrown up a few questions
    to help people study.

    'Robert

    EthanStyle, Sep 2, 2003