    from the site you game me
    Then I guess I can Format from there right

    thanks again..

    skidaddy, Dec 24, 2003

  2. skidaddy wrote:
    > Thanks Guys for the info. I have no win2k disk, so I will make the boot disk
    > from the site you game me
    > Then I guess I can Format from there right
    >
    > thanks again.

    What OS are you going to install?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 24, 2003

  3. skidaddy

    skidaddy Guest

    windows200

    skidaddy, Dec 24, 2003
  4. skidaddy wrote:

    > windows200

    I guess I'm drawing a blank. How are you going to install Windows 2000
    without the CD?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 24, 2003
  5. skidaddy

    trout Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > skidaddy wrote:
    >
    >> windows200

    > I guess I'm drawing a blank. How are you going to install Windows 2000
    > without the CD?

    No; 'Windows 200'. Jeez; try to read the replies, eh?
    --
    "A very small application that comes jotted on the back of a napkin."

    trout, Dec 24, 2003
  6. >> windows200

    > I guess I'm drawing a blank. How are you going to install Windows 2000
    > without the CD?

    Windows v.2.0 comes on floppy diskettes.

    Alexander Rogge, Dec 24, 2003