Re: hard disc

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. Guest

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:09:34 -0000, "neville" <> wrote:

    |> "Steve P" <> wrote in message

    |> > Boring!

    |> Go away. This is a help forum steve.

    I thought it very helpful, while I haven't come across any hard drives
    with rivets; If I did, I would drill them out.

    --
    http://www.local6.com/news/4215837/detail.html
    , Feb 21, 2005

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    <> wrote in message
    | On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:09:34 -0000, "neville" <> wrote:
    |

    ||> "Steve P" <> wrote in message

    ||> Go away. This is a help forum steve.
    |
    | I thought it very helpful, while I haven't come across any hard drives
    | with rivets; If I did, I would drill them out.

    Probably not rivets, but neville doesn't know what a Torx head screw looks
    like.
    Toolman Tim, Feb 21, 2005

  3. Fred Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message

    > any

    > | I thought it very helpful, while I haven't come across any hard drives
    > | with rivets; If I did, I would drill them out.
    > |

    > Probably not rivets, but neville doesn't know what a Torx head screw looks
    > like.

    I think he is the result of a head screw....
    Fred
    Fred, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Toolman Tim Guest

    "Fred" <> wrote in message

    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > <> wrote in message
    | > | On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:09:34 -0000, "neville" <> wrote:
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > any
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | I thought it very helpful, while I haven't come across any hard drives
    | > | with rivets; If I did, I would drill them out.
    | > |
    | > |
    | > Probably not rivets, but neville doesn't know what a Torx head screw
    looks
    | > like.
    | >

    | I think he is the result of a head screw....

    That certainly could explain a *lot* of things <g>
    Toolman Tim, Feb 22, 2005