Re: HAPPY 4th!! SUPPORT THE TROOPS WITH POETRY!! IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "Michael Cook" wrote
    > "Will Dockery" wrote in message
    >
    > >snip<

    >
    > Well, no chucksuck?


    You've been sucking him for /years/ Michael... who am I to intrude?

    > I got the kook solution
    >
    > You, you we buy a karaoke machine and a sombrero, think of it as a junkies
    > 401K,


    I got /both/: the karaoke machine is useful while I'm here at the shed- I
    can playback the music the musicians have created and my word framing
    freestyles, and add voice over words, overdubbed, as I type.

    The sombrero is a /big/ blue one that I gave to Woody from the outdoor stage
    during the Freedom Fest, when he announced he was gonna make an honest woman
    out of Leigh. So technically I don't still /have/ it, but there's pictures,
    and I can get it back, since it still hangs behind the bar at Woody's
    Roadhouse.

    > corner to corner you go crooning for your next fifth. And maybe a belt to
    > hold up your urine and vomit soaked Salvation Army pants. Just think of

    the
    > FREEDOM you will have then, a true troubadour, waking every morn in the

    park

    I'll stick to the shed, thanks, or at least a tent.

    > vermin infested a bad taste in your mouth and some guys phone number in

    your
    > hand.


    Always with your gay fantasies, eh?

    > Don't your future look bright?


    Absolutely... there's plenty of new things left for me to try my hand at.

    > Oh wait, we did do all that...
    > (think about it)


    Could have been better if we'd taken it /all the way/ and got the live
    broadcast from SoHo completed... everyone in Shadowville was really into it
    at one point.

    There will be other triumphs... it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, after
    all.

    --
    The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
    project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm>

    Autograph Of Zorro" {from *Shadowville Live*}:
    <http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3>
    Will Dockery, Jul 7, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Will Dockery

    Rick Guest

    I don't think there are any Russians
    There ain't no Yanks
    Just corporate criminals
    Playing with tanks
    Rick, Jul 7, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Rick wrote:

    > I don't think there are any Russians
    > There ain't no Yanks
    > Just corporate criminals
    > Playing with tanks
    >
    >

    Hey, it's either that or dump all that steel on the Chinese...

    --
    -------(m+
    ~/:eek:)_|
    Me and God have the perfect thing going. I don't give a shit
    about him and he doesn't give a shit about me. -- Jade
    http://scrawlmark.org
    Dennis M. Hammes, Jul 8, 2005
    #3
  4. Will Dockery

    Bob Guest

    Rick wrote:
    > I don't think there are any Russians
    > There ain't no Yanks
    > Just corporate criminals
    > Playing with tanks
    >
    >


    Pretty deep,man.

    --
    -Bob


    Don't damn me when I speak my peice of mind
    Cause silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside
    Cause I've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen
    I put the pen to the paper cause it's all a part of me

    -Gnr

    All our lives we sweat and save
    Building for a shallow grave
    Must be something else we say
    Somehow to defend this place

    -The Doors
    Bob, Jul 9, 2005
    #4
  5. On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:34:11 GMT, in alt.music.nirvana, "Rick"
    <> wrote:
    >I don't think there are any Russians
    >There ain't no Yanks
    >Just corporate criminals
    >Playing with tanks
    >


    Wow. That really sucked. Kudos, fucknuts!

    p.s. since I pay taxes I have little choice but to support the troops
    hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    projectile vomit chick, Jul 10, 2005
    #5
  6. Will Dockery

    Bob Guest

    projectile vomit chick wrote:
    > On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:34:11 GMT, in alt.music.nirvana, "Rick"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I don't think there are any Russians
    >>There ain't no Yanks
    >>Just corporate criminals
    >>Playing with tanks
    >>

    >
    >
    > Wow. That really sucked. Kudos, fucknuts!
    >
    > p.s. since I pay taxes I have little choice but to support the troops
    > hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


    He kinda made sucking into an art form....

    --
    -Bob


    Don't damn me when I speak my peice of mind
    Cause silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside
    Cause I've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen
    I put the pen to the paper cause it's all a part of me

    -Gnr

    All our lives we sweat and save
    Building for a shallow grave
    Must be something else we say
    Somehow to defend this place

    -The Doors
    Bob, Jul 10, 2005
    #6
  7. On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:35:22 -0400, in alt.music.nirvana, Bob
    <> wrote:
    >projectile vomit chick wrote:
    >> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:34:11 GMT, in alt.music.nirvana, "Rick"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I don't think there are any Russians
    >>>There ain't no Yanks
    >>>Just corporate criminals
    >>>Playing with tanks
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >> Wow. That really sucked. Kudos, fucknuts!
    >>
    >> p.s. since I pay taxes I have little choice but to support the troops
    >> hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    >
    >He kinda made sucking into an art form....


    Much like Traci Lords...*slurrrrp*
    projectile vomit chick, Jul 10, 2005
    #7
  8. Will Dockery

    Bob Guest

    projectile vomit chick wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:35:22 -0400, in alt.music.nirvana, Bob
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>projectile vomit chick wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:34:11 GMT, in alt.music.nirvana, "Rick"
    >>><> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>I don't think there are any Russians
    >>>>There ain't no Yanks
    >>>>Just corporate criminals
    >>>>Playing with tanks
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Wow. That really sucked. Kudos, fucknuts!
    >>>
    >>>p.s. since I pay taxes I have little choice but to support the troops
    >>>hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    >>
    >>He kinda made sucking into an art form....

    >
    >
    > Much like Traci Lords...*slurrrrp*


    mmmmmmmm,Traci Lords.

    --
    -Bob


    Don't damn me when I speak my peice of mind
    Cause silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside
    Cause I've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen
    I put the pen to the paper cause it's all a part of me

    -Gnr

    All our lives we sweat and save
    Building for a shallow grave
    Must be something else we say
    Somehow to defend this place

    -The Doors
    Bob, Jul 10, 2005
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Network Guru

    Hi Neil! Happy 4th

    Network Guru, Jul 5, 2004, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    389
    nerd32768
    Jul 5, 2004
  2. Unk

    Happy 4th

    Unk, Jul 4, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    486
    Toolman Tim
    Jul 4, 2004
  3. Will Dockery

    Re: OT: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

    Will Dockery, May 31, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    352
    Will Dockery
    Jun 1, 2005
  4. Will Dockery

    OT: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

    Will Dockery, Jun 1, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    360
    Citizen_Cain
    Jun 1, 2005
  5. Will Dockery

    OT: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

    Will Dockery, Jun 1, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    450
    Tom Bishop
    Jun 1, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page