    get any inbound calls. I have xlite already with sipgate on, I need to find
    how to configure it I guess. Thanks for the info.

    Ted
    ted_radioham, Apr 15, 2006

  2. ted_radioham

    Jono Guest

    ted_radioham expressed precisely :
    >>> "ted_radioham" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Anyone tell me if there is a usb connection phone that I can use with
    >>> VOIPCHEAP ?.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance.

    >> Basically, yes.
    >>
    >> You would use the Cyberphone K & Xlite, rather than Voipcheap's softfone.
    >>
    >> Is it just for outbound calling that you will use it for?
    >>
    >> Judging by the cost of the Cyberphone, wouldn't you be better off going
    >> for
    >> something like the Linksys PAP2
    >> <http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?ProductID=2222> or
    >> Sipura 1001 <http://www.provu.co.uk/sipura_spa1001.html> to name but two?
    >>
    >> Both are much more flexible & don't require a PC to be for you to use
    >> VoIP.
    >> (Assuming you have a router, that is.)
    >>
    >> You might also want to subscribe to uk.telecom.voip........
    >>
    >> FUs set to uk.t.v, in order to avoid the accusations that will be flying
    >> shortly.

    > Yes it is just outbound, although I do have a phone number with them I
    > rarly
    > get any inbound calls. I have xlite already with sipgate on, I need to
    > find
    > how to configure it I guess. Thanks for the info.
    >
    > Ted

    I've put your all the bits you've snipped back in as no-one would understand
    your post without any context.

    I hope you didn't miss the fact that Follow-Ups are set to uk.telecom.voip.

    Ask within uk.t.voip for Voipcheap specific settings for X-Lite. You can
    have more than one service provider with X-Lite.
    Jono, Apr 15, 2006