Re: H.P. Scanner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help lobos6166 said:

    > I have an H.P. Scanjet 3300C scanner and software.
    > I used to use it when I had my old p.c. and windows 98.
    > Now I have another p.c. and Windows XP, but now I cannot use the same
    > scanner because the software goes only with windows 98 and not XP.
    > What can I do, to be able to still use my old scanner with windows XP.?
    > Need some advice. anybody out there.
    > Carlos

    Go to their web site and see if they have drivers.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Guest Guest

    Here is the hyperlink
    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/softwareDownloadIndex.jhtml?reg=&cc=us&softitem
    =sj650en&prodId=hpscanjet318408&lc=en&sw_lang=en

    Guest, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help said:

    > Here is the hyperlink
    > http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/softwareDownloadIndex.jhtml?reg=&cc=us&softitem
    > =sj650en&prodId=hpscanjet318408&lc=en&sw_lang=en

    Don't need it thanks, my scanner works perfectly well.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 8, 2003