Re: Guess wingnuts are ahead then...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aratzio, Mar 26, 2010.

  1. Aratzio

    Aratzio Guest

    On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:58:38 -0500, in the land of
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, "§nühw¤£f" <> got double
    secret probation for writing:

    >In their hits on democratic lawmakers since Cantors office was the result of
    >a stray round falling and not an intentionally aimed shot:
    >
    >http://www.americablog.com/2010/03/police-say-no-bullet-was-fired-at-gop.html

    Someone please untwist the Eric "no blink" Cantors panties.

    Aratzio, Mar 26, 2010

  2. Aratzio

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "Aratzio" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:58:38 -0500, in the land of
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk, "§nühw¤£f" <> got double
    > secret probation for writing:
    >

    >>In their hits on democratic lawmakers since Cantors office was the result
    >>of
    >>a stray round falling and not an intentionally aimed shot:
    >>
    >>http://www.americablog.com/2010/03/police-say-no-bullet-was-fired-at-gop.html

    > Someone please untwist the Eric "no blink" Cantors panties.

    Anyone other than that lyingasst John Lewis is fine

    "..... It's time for the allegedly pristine character of Rep. John Lewis to
    put up or shut up. Therefore, I am offering $10,000 of my own money to
    provide hard evidence that the N- word was hurled at him not 15 times, as
    his colleague reported, but just once. Surely one of those two cameras
    wielded by members of his entourage will prove his point.
    And surely if those cameras did not capture such abhorrence, then someone
    from the mainstream media - those who printed and broadcast his assertions
    without any reasonable questioning or investigation - must themselves surely
    have it on camera. Of course we already know they don't. If they did, you'd
    have seen it by now.

    THOUSANDS OF TIMES.

    Rep. Lewis, if you can't do that, I'll give him a backup plan: a lie
    detector test. If you provide verifiable video evidence showing that a
    single racist epithet was hurled as you walked among the tea partiers, or
    you pass a simple lie detector test, I will provide a $10K check to the
    United Negro College Fund.

    http://bigjournalism.com/abreitbart...w-the-civil-rights-movement-jumped-the-shark/

    Ferd.Berfle, Mar 27, 2010

  3. Aratzio

    Aratzio Guest

    On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:46:03 -0400, in the land of
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, "Ferd.Berfle" <> got double
    secret probation for writing:

    >"Aratzio" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:58:38 -0500, in the land of
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk, "§nühw¤£f" <> got double
    >> secret probation for writing:
    >>

    >>>In their hits on democratic lawmakers since Cantors office was the result
    >>>of
    >>>a stray round falling and not an intentionally aimed shot:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.americablog.com/2010/03/police-say-no-bullet-was-fired-at-gop.html

    >> Someone please untwist the Eric "no blink" Cantors panties.

    >Anyone other than that lyingasst John Lewis is fine
    >
    >"..... It's time for the allegedly pristine character of Rep. John Lewis to
    >put up or shut up. Therefore, I am offering $10,000 of my own money to
    >provide hard evidence that the N- word was hurled at him not 15 times, as
    >his colleague reported, but just once. Surely one of those two cameras
    >wielded by members of his entourage will prove his point.
    >And surely if those cameras did not capture such abhorrence, then someone
    >from the mainstream media - those who printed and broadcast his assertions
    >without any reasonable questioning or investigation - must themselves surely
    >have it on camera. Of course we already know they don't. If they did, you'd
    >have seen it by now.
    >
    >THOUSANDS OF TIMES.
    >
    >Rep. Lewis, if you can't do that, I'll give him a backup plan: a lie
    >detector test. If you provide verifiable video evidence showing that a
    >single racist epithet was hurled as you walked among the tea partiers, or
    >you pass a simple lie detector test, I will provide a $10K check to the
    >United Negro College Fund.
    >
    >http://bigjournalism.com/abreitbart...w-the-civil-rights-movement-jumped-the-shark/

    BWAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA
    The man that admits the Acorn tapes are a lie is calling someone else
    a liar.

    You wingnuts crack me up.

    Apply Occam
    John Lewis was IN the civil rights marches. He was beaten by cracker
    cops. He has been called every name in the book.

    So, why would he need to make something up that is obviously true.
    Unless you believe the racism is not clearly evident in the tea
    baggers.

    I suppose the tape with one of the tea baggers calling barney frank a
    faggot is fake? So if they are willing to call barney frank a faggot
    what do you imagine are the odds that someone called John Lewis a
    nigger?

    Maybe the guy that spit upon Emmanuel Cleaver who was walking with
    Lewis and was arrested by the Capitol Police was framed?

    Really, how stupid are you.

    I'll bet you buy into the wingnut claim "The bitch made me hit her" as
    the cause of the violence?

    Aratzio, Mar 27, 2010
  4. Aratzio

    Aratzio Guest

    On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:52:49 -0700, in the land of
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, §ñühw¤£f <> got double
    secret probation for writing:

    >Aratzio pinched a steaming load of this:
    >> On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:58:38 -0500, in the land of
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk, "§nühw¤£f" <> got double
    >> secret probation for writing:
    >>
    >>> In their hits on democratic lawmakers since Cantors office was the result of
    >>> a stray round falling and not an intentionally aimed shot:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.americablog.com/2010/03/police-say-no-bullet-was-fired-at-gop.html

    >> Someone please untwist the Eric "no blink" Cantors panties.

    >Its cover for their own incitement to violence:
    >
    >ThinkProgress has compiled a short snapshot of
    >Republican lawmakers speeches to angry tea party crowds throughout the
    >year, using extremely violent rhetoric. The compilation
    >below features Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX), Rep.
    >Todd Akin (R-MO), Rep. Wally Herger (R-CA), Rep.
    >Michele Bachmann (R-MN), and King:
    >
    >MCCAUL: They fought against tyranny and oppressive taxes, do that sound
    >familiar? We're continuing that
    >revolution right here in Austin, Texas today. Thomas Jefferson said the
    >Tree of Liberty will be fed by the blood of
    >tyrants and patriots. You are the modern day patriots. [...]
    >* * * * *
    >
    >BARTON: What are the homeland security people calling us now?
    >AUDIENCE: Domestic terrorists! Terrorists!
    >BARTON: Welcome right-wing activists is that what we are?
    >AUDIENCE: Extremists!
    >BARTON: Yeah extreme, well Im going to get me a button.
    >* * * * *
    >
    >AUDIENCE MEMBER: Im a proud right-wing terrorist.
    >HERGER: Amen god bless you, theres a great American.
    >* * * * *
    >
    >BACHMANN: I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue
    >of the energy tax because we need to
    >fight back.
    >* * * * *
    >
    >KING: If I could start a country with a bunch of people it would be the
    >folks standing out here the last few days.
    >Lets hope we dont have to do that. Lets beat that other side to a pulp.
    >Lets take them out, lets
    >chase them down.

    Now they are using the "Wife Beater Defense"
    "If the bitch had done what I told her, I would not have had to slap
    the bitch around"

    "The democrats are making people violent because they passed a bill we
    do not like"

    Aratzio, Mar 27, 2010