Re: Grizly cover up

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ferd.Berfle, Apr 6, 2010.

  1. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > Same tactics, different war. Slaughter some civvies and then try and
    > cover up the mess...
    >
    > ...the U.S. military has finally admitted what reports in the UK
    > press -- and precious few U.S. outlets -- revealed weeks ago: a
    > botched raid involving U.S. Special Forces in February left three
    > Afghan women dead, two of whom were pregnant.
    >
    > "After initially denying involvement or any cover-up in the deaths of
    > three Afghan women during a badly bungled American Special Operations
    > assault in February, the American-led military command in Kabul
    > admitted late on Sunday that its forces had, in fact, killed the
    > women during the nighttime raid," the New York Times reported Monday.
    >
    > According to officials, Afghan-led investigators discovered grisly
    > signs of an attempted cover up, including seven out of some 11
    > bullets fired in the raid, reportedly retrieved from the bodies of
    > the victims. According to the Times of London, which was the first to
    > report the women's deaths, "U.S. special forces soldiers dug bullets
    > out of their victims' bodies in the bloody aftermath . then washed
    > the wounds with alcohol before lying to their superiors about what
    > happened."
    >
    > http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/afghanistan/article708763
    > 7.ece

    So?

    Ferd.Berfle, Apr 6, 2010

  2. Ferd.Berfle

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:48:59 -0400, Ferd.Berfle wrote:

    > "§nühw€£f" <> wrote in message
    >> Same tactics, different war. Slaughter some civvies and then try and
    >> cover up the mess...
    >>
    >> ...the U.S. military has finally admitted what reports in the UK press
    >> -- and precious few U.S. outlets -- revealed weeks ago: a botched raid
    >> involving U.S. Special Forces in February left three Afghan women dead,
    >> two of whom were pregnant.
    >>
    >> "After initially denying involvement or any cover-up in the deaths of
    >> three Afghan women during a badly bungled American Special Operations
    >> assault in February, the American-led military command in Kabul
    >> admitted late on Sunday that its forces had, in fact, killed the women
    >> during the nighttime raid," the New York Times reported Monday.
    >>
    >> According to officials, Afghan-led investigators discovered grisly
    >> signs of an attempted cover up, including seven out of some 11 bullets
    >> fired in the raid, reportedly retrieved from the bodies of the victims.
    >> According to the Times of London, which was the first to report the
    >> women's deaths, "U.S. special forces soldiers dug bullets out of their
    >> victims' bodies in the bloody aftermath . then washed the wounds with
    >> alcohol before lying to their superiors about what happened."
    >>
    >> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/afghanistan/article708763
    >> 7.ece
    >>

    > So?

    So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really needed)
    what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.

    Aardvark, Apr 6, 2010

  3. In message <2JJun.53242$2>, Aardvark wrote:
    > On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:48:59 -0400, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >
    > > "§nühw€£f" <> wrote in message
    > >> Same tactics, different war. Slaughter some civvies and then try and
    > >> cover up the mess...
    > >>
    > >> ...the U.S. military has finally admitted what reports in the UK press
    > >> -- and precious few U.S. outlets -- revealed weeks ago: a botched raid
    > >> involving U.S. Special Forces in February left three Afghan women dead,
    > >> two of whom were pregnant.
    > >>
    > >> "After initially denying involvement or any cover-up in the deaths of
    > >> three Afghan women during a badly bungled American Special Operations
    > >> assault in February, the American-led military command in Kabul
    > >> admitted late on Sunday that its forces had, in fact, killed the women
    > >> during the nighttime raid," the New York Times reported Monday.
    > >>
    > >> According to officials, Afghan-led investigators discovered grisly
    > >> signs of an attempted cover up, including seven out of some 11 bullets
    > >> fired in the raid, reportedly retrieved from the bodies of the victims.
    > >> According to the Times of London, which was the first to report the
    > >> women's deaths, "U.S. special forces soldiers dug bullets out of their
    > >> victims' bodies in the bloody aftermath . then washed the wounds with
    > >> alcohol before lying to their superiors about what happened."
    > >>
    > >> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/afghanistan/article708763
    > >> 7.ece
    > >>

    > > So?

    > So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really needed)
    > what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.

    Whadda youse expect from a k00k that thins this:
    "Reuters isn't the only news orgnization that had employees collaborating
    with the militants. Unfortunately many of them got away."

    ROTFPMSL! So the media is conspiring against the US military with the
    insurgency?

    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Apr 6, 2010
  4. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > In message <2JJun.53242$2>, Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:48:59 -0400, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >>
    >> > "§nühwâ,¬Â£f" <> wrote in message

    >> > So?

    >> So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really needed)
    >> what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.
    >>

    > Whadda youse expect from a k00k that thins this:
    > "Reuters isn't the only news orgnization that had employees collaborating
    > with the militants. Unfortunately many of them got away."
    >
    > ROTFPMSL! So the media is conspiring against the US military with the
    > insurgency?
    >
    > BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    You two functionally illiterate asswipes are great for your positive reviews
    of Hadji tripe from the Londonistan Times. The crap is even less believeable
    than the halfasst global warming crap you post.

    Ferd.Berfle, Apr 7, 2010
  5. Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    > "���hw��f" <> wrote in message

    > >> So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really needed)
    > >> what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.
    > >>

    > > Whadda youse expect from a k00k that thins this:
    > > "Reuters isn't the only news orgnization that had employees collaborating
    > > with the militants. Unfortunately many of them got away."
    > >
    > > ROTFPMSL! So the media is conspiring against the US military with the
    > > insurgency?
    > >
    > > BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    > >

    > You two functionally illiterate asswipes are great for your positive reviews
    > of Hadji tripe from the Londonistan Times. The crap is even less believeable
    > than the halfasst global warming crap you post.

    Last I looked the republicans lied us into Iraq, last I checked nobody
    is perfect. If you want to deny wrongs
    across the board then what is new. But we are seeking the better by
    exposing the worse. I know the entire Republican party doesn't
    understand how that 'simple concept' works but it's tried and true.
    Proven to create a better tomorrow.

    monkeywintest, Apr 9, 2010
  6. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "monkeywintest" <> wrote in message

    Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    > "???hw??f" <> wrote in message

    > >> So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really
    > >> needed)
    > >> what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.
    > >>

    > > Whadda youse expect from a k00k that thins this:
    > > "Reuters isn't the only news orgnization that had employees
    > > collaborating
    > > with the militants. Unfortunately many of them got away."
    > >
    > > ROTFPMSL! So the media is conspiring against the US military with the
    > > insurgency?
    > >
    > > BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    > >

    > You two functionally illiterate asswipes are great for your positive
    > reviews
    > of Hadji tripe from the Londonistan Times. The crap is even less
    > believeable
    > than the halfasst global warming crap you post.

    Last I looked the republicans lied us into Iraq, last I checked nobody
    is perfect. If you want to deny wrongs
    across the board then what is new. But we are seeking the better by
    exposing the worse. I know the entire Republican party doesn't
    understand how that 'simple concept' works but it's tried and true.
    Proven to create a better tomorrow.

    WTF is all the party babble about?

    Ferd.Berfle, Apr 9, 2010