  1. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    Posting in HTML makes baby Jesus cry.

    Jtyc, Jun 7, 2006

  2. kpg

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Posting in HTML makes baby Jesus cry.

    stupid french

    kpg, Jun 7, 2006

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97DB789898E32ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > stupid cheese-eating surrender monkeys

    IFYPFY

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 7, 2006
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> stupid cheese-eating surrender monkeys

    The French have raised their terror alert level from RUN
    to HIDE. The only two higher alert levels in the French
    system are SURRENDER and COLLABORATE.

    kpg, Jun 7, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 7, 2006 at 10:19am "Jtyc" blathered:

    > Posting in HTML makes baby Jesus cry.

    TMML

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Wanna see my source code? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2006