    That's some amazing photography, Will! Thank you for sharing it.

    \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda
    est

    Lionel, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Lionel

    Fred Hall Guest

    On 20 Feb 2006 19:13:16 -0800, "Lionel" <>
    wrote:

    >Will Dockery wrote:
    >> A good time was had by all:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/o6u7t

    >That's some amazing photography, Will! Thank you for sharing it.

    I don't Will took the picture, as I didn't see a remote control in his
    hand.

    --

    Ya know
    something? I should wait six days to respond to your inane comments.

    Chuck demonstrates his Usenet knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    Fred Hall, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Lionel

    Fred Hall Guest

    On 21 Feb 2006 00:58:05 -0800, "Will Dockery" <>
    wrote:

    >Fred Hall wrote:

    >> >That's some amazing photography, Will! Thank you for sharing it.

    >> I don't Will took the picture, as I didn't see a remote control in his
    >> hand.

    >Like a later Andy Warhol portrait or like much of Walt Disney's work, I
    >just rubber stamped it "Will Dockery"... /work-made-for-hire/, so to
    >speak.

    lol.

    Thanks for not pointing out I omitted the word *think* between 'don't'
    and 'Will'.

    --

    "I don't know about the war? Christ, you fucking people in this
    newsgroup are unbelievable. I was drafted into the U.S. Army. I was

    -- PedoChuck in MID <>

    Fred Hall, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Lionel

    Lionel Guest

    On 20 Feb 2006 19:13:16 -0800, "Lionel" <>
    opined:

    >From: "Lionel" <>
    >Newsgroups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,alt.pagan,alt.atheism
    >Subject: Re: Great pic of poetry night at the SOHO
    >Date: 20 Feb 2006 19:13:16 -0800

    200.118.118.118 is listed in the SORBS database as an abused Web
    proxy.
    200.118.118.118 is a verified source of net-abuse.
    For further details, please refer to the SORBS database entry for this
    IP address at:
    http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?200.118.118.118

    **** off, Steve "Bowtie" Young.

    >> http://tinyurl.com/o6u7t

    Back to your favourite gay pornsites, I see.

    Lionel, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Lionel

    Fred Hall Guest

    On 21 Feb 2006 02:36:40 -0800, "Tim da Jinn" <> wrote:

    >Fred Hall wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks for not pointing out I omitted the word *think* between 'don't'
    >> and 'Will'.

    >Why?

    Because unlike you, Dockery is a decent human being.

    >You're a moron one expects little thinkless moments.

    Projection noted.

    Fred Hall, Feb 22, 2006
  6. Lionel

    Fred Hall Guest

    On 21 Feb 2006 18:42:23 -0800, "Tim da Jinn" <> wrote:

    >Fred Hall wrote:

    >> >Why?

    >> Because unlike you, Dockery is a decent human being.

    >Don't be nice to me just because I'm smarter.

    I wasn't being nice to you.

    >Give it your best shot, Stud!

    Shot at what, Tommy?

    >I'll stand back and let you get your steam.

    Drunk again?

    >> >You're a moron one expects little thinkless moments.

    >> Projection noted.

    >Pray for me, Stud. :)

    Your **** buddy Chuckles is the good christian in this group. Maybe
    he'll pray for you. Course, he'll probably pray that he gets to be on
    top next time you two meet.

    >Aren't Google's "Maps" cool?

    They are.

    >There oughta be a sub-atomic particle
    >accelerator I could frame.

    Yes. Why don't you go look for one and report back.

    Fred Hall, Feb 22, 2006