Re: GREAT NEWS!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    May I have your attention please?
    May I have your attention please?
    Will the real Ron Williams please stand up?
    I repeat, will the real Ron Williams please stand up?
    We're gonna have a problem here..

    Y'all act like you never seen a salesperson before
    Jaws all on the floor like Pam, like Tommy just burst in the door
    and started whoopin her ass worse than before
    they first were divorce, throwin her over furniture (Ahh!)
    It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
    he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"

    Consultant, Aug 14, 2003