Re: Graphics card with dual monitor output

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gazwad, Dec 1, 2007.

  1. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    Romanise <>, the hideous-wastrel and bold trizz who
    likes fierce wall painting with carps, and whose partner is a sin-sister
    with a messy bear trap, wrote in
    <>:
    > We need to buy a graphics card with dual monitor output, ideally 2 VGA
    > outputs but 1 VGA+1 DVI will suffice. The card needs to output 1440 x
    > 900 PER MONITOR with 16-bit colour.
    >
    > We DO NOT need to watch DVD's or play computer games or need fast
    > refresh rate, these cards will be used in computers for our accounts
    > staff so they can see 2 Excel spreadsheets side by side.
    >
    > Ideally the cards should fit into PCI slot and not require AGP slot.
    >
    > We would like to buy from a vendor where drivers for Win XP
    > Professional are available.
    >
    > With thanks
    > D M Joshi

    Why not use a single, large monitor and teach the staff how to use Excel
    properly?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Dec 1, 2007

  2. Gazwad

    Bob Fry Guest

    Gazwad> Why not use a single, large monitor and teach the staff
    Gazwad> how to use Excel properly?

    Why not just answer the freakin question?
    Oh, you don't have the answer, so you made up a new question.
    --
    Mom always told me I could be whatever I wanted to be when I grew
    up, 'within reason.' When I asked her what she meant by 'within

    Bob Fry, Dec 2, 2007

  3. Gazwad

    Dozzer Guest

    Bob Fry wrote:

    > Gazwad> Why not use a single, large monitor and teach the staff
    > Gazwad> how to use Excel properly?
    >
    > Why not just answer the freakin question?
    > Oh, you don't have the answer, so you made up a new question.

    ?? Where's _your_ answer?

    Dozzer, Dec 2, 2007