Re: GRAPHIC CARD QUESTION

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2009.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > Does anyone know if i can get hold of a PCI EXPRESS graphics card that
    > does not need extra power from the PSU.

    There are numerous such cards. Whether or not you can get 'hold of' one
    depends on your resources at finding and acquiring such a card.

    > Meaning a pci express card that will go on to a motherboard without
    > having to plug in a cable from the PSU.

    Are you asking the readers here to find such a card for you without your
    providing anything else in the way of specs other than it be PCI-E
    without a dedicated PS connection?

    Shall I check my local Fry's sale advertisement for today to see if one
    such PCI-E is on sale here?

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2009

  2. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Does anyone know if i can get hold of a PCI EXPRESS graphics card

    that
    >> does not need extra power from the PSU.

    > There are numerous such cards.

    > Are you asking the readers here to find such a card for you

    > Shall I check my local Fry's sale advertisement for today to see if

    one
    > such PCI-E is on sale here?

    Today's sale:

    Diamond HD 4550 512MB PCI-Express Video Card $80 - $30 mailin = $50
    http://snipr.com/s2p5f "These graphics cards do it all with
    break-through energy efficiency, eliminating the need for an external
    power connection and making them easy to install."

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2009

  3. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:

    >> Today's sale:

    > I'm looking for a big beautiful woman about 35 who has junk in the

    trunk
    > and

    Before I look around, I want to be crystal clear on your definitions:

    urbandictionary.com
    junk in the trunk - having a prodigious butt - a little more than
    badonkadonk but less extreme than having an SUV in the pants - "I don't
    mind a woman with a little meat on her bones, a little junk in her
    trunk."

    badonkadonk - An 'ebonic' expression for an extremely curvaceous female
    behind.- Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that
    violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38).
    Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount
    of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2009
  4. Mike Easter wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> Mike Easter wrote:

    >>> Today's sale:

    >> I'm looking for a big beautiful woman about 35 who has junk in the

    > trunk
    >> and

    > Before I look around, I want to be crystal clear on your definitions:
    >
    > urbandictionary.com
    > junk in the trunk - having a prodigious butt - a little more than
    > badonkadonk but less extreme than having an SUV in the pants - "I don't
    > mind a woman with a little meat on her bones, a little junk in her
    > trunk."
    >
    > badonkadonk - An 'ebonic' expression for an extremely curvaceous female
    > behind.- Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that
    > violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38).
    > Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount
    > of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).

    Dead
    Christopher-John, Sep 23, 2009
  5. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:38:04 -0700, Christopher-John
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Dead

    > Huh?

    Mike Easter's reply was, "Laugh Out Loud".
    Christopher-John, Sep 23, 2009
  6. Mike Easter

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:49:54 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mike Easter wrote:
    >> Mike Easter wrote:

    >> that
    >>> There are numerous such cards.

    >>> Are you asking the readers here to find such a card for you

    >>> Shall I check my local Fry's sale advertisement for today to see if

    >> one
    >>> such PCI-E is on sale here?

    >> Today's sale:
    >>
    >> Diamond HD 4550 512MB PCI-Express Video Card $80 - $30 mailin = $50
    >> http://snipr.com/s2p5f "These graphics cards do it all with
    >> break-through energy efficiency, eliminating the need for an external
    >> power connection and making them easy to install."

    >I'm looking for a big beautiful woman about 35 who has junk in the trunk
    >and is a good conversationalist to meet me at the airport in Topeka next
    >month on the 12th. NSA. Could you check Craig's List for me?

    Topeka?!

    --
    * ducky prepares to waid through the filesystems
    <AB> ducky
    Mara, Sep 23, 2009
  7. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > Rôgêr

    >> to meet me at the airport in
    >> Topeka next month

    > Topeka?!

    Good call, Mara.

    <wiki> Philip Billard Municipal Airport (TOP) is located in the Oakland
    area of Topeka and Forbes Field (FOE) is located in south Topeka in
    Pauline, Kansas. Passenger air service is not currently available.

    Maybe Roger travels by personal or corporate aircraft to meet big women
    with junk in the trunk in general aviation hangar facilities.

    If you are going to be on a concrete hangar floor, there's nothing like
    a big booty cushion.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2009
  8. Mike Easter

    John Holmes Guest

    Christopher-John "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:38:04 -0700, Christopher-John
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dead

    >> Huh?

    > Mike Easter's reply was, "Laugh Out Loud".

    Mike Easter and Evan Platt are both well-known alcoholics and heavy drug
    abusers in this froup, hence their respective replies. If they'd be any
    more stupid they'd have to be watered twice a week. So please ignore
    them.

    HTH

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Sep 23, 2009
  9. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:

    >> Maybe Roger travels by personal or corporate aircraft to meet big

    women
    >> with junk in the trunk in general aviation hangar facilities.

    > It's a Cessna 310B I've named "Songbird".

    Here's a pic aloft http://www.skyking.com/songbird.jpg

    "Out Of The Clear Blue Of The Western Sky comes.... SKY KING!"

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2009
  10. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Sep 24, 2009
  11. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:

    > Last year's writeup in GA News
    > http://www.generalaviationnews.com/?p=12789 Flying 'Songbird III' -
    > Posted by Meg Godlewski · September 22, 2009

    Oops. Make that yesterday's article, not last year. Songbird III must
    have been visited and flown during the 2009 Oshkosh FlyIn/Convention
    earlier this year.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 24, 2009
  12. Mike Easter

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:30:47 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mike Easter wrote:
    >> Mara wrote:
    >>> Rôgêr

    >>> Topeka?!

    >> Good call, Mara.
    >>
    >> <wiki> Philip Billard Municipal Airport (TOP) is located in the Oakland
    >> area of Topeka and Forbes Field (FOE) is located in south Topeka in
    >> Pauline, Kansas. Passenger air service is not currently available.
    >>

    >> Maybe Roger travels by personal or corporate aircraft to meet big women
    >> with junk in the trunk in general aviation hangar facilities.

    >It's a Cessna 310B I've named "Songbird".

    People fly in and out of Billard in private planes all the time.

    But still...Topeka?!

    Mara, Sep 24, 2009
  13. Mike Easter

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:09:41 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mike Easter wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> I'm looking for a big beautiful woman about 35 who has junk in the

    >> trunk
    >>> and

    >> Before I look around, I want to be crystal clear on your definitions:
    >>
    >> urbandictionary.com
    >> junk in the trunk - having a prodigious butt - a little more than
    >> badonkadonk but less extreme than having an SUV in the pants - "I don't
    >> mind a woman with a little meat on her bones, a little junk in her
    >> trunk."
    >>
    >> badonkadonk - An 'ebonic' expression for an extremely curvaceous female
    >> behind.- Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that
    >> violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38).
    >> Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount
    >> of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).

    >Never mind, I just realized Topeka isn't that far from Little Rock. I'll
    >have Mara come pick me up.

    I don't live in Little Rock. I don't even live close to Little Rock. Or
    Arkansas. Whether that's a good thing or not is an exercise best left to the
    reader.

    Mara, Sep 24, 2009
  14. Rôgêr wrote:

    > It's a Cessna 310B I've named "Songbird".
    >
    > --
    > Look it up.

    Your name is really Schuyler King, right?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 24, 2009
  15. Mike Easter

    XS11E Guest

    Mara <> wrote:

    > I don't live in Little Rock. I don't even live close to Little
    > Rock. Or Arkansas. Whether that's a good thing or not is an
    > exercise best left to the reader.

    It depends entirely on where you do live, there are places less
    desirable than Little Rock, Arkansas. Barstow, California comes to
    mind....

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    XS11E, Sep 24, 2009
  16. Mike Easter

    Mara Guest

    I live over there --------------------------------> .

    Mara, Sep 24, 2009
  17. On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:29:18 -0500, above the shrieking & FUDding of the
    trolls, Mara was heard to say:

    > On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:30:47 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mike Easter wrote:

    >>> Good call, Mara.
    >>>
    >>> <wiki> Philip Billard Municipal Airport (TOP) is located in the Oakland
    >>> area of Topeka and Forbes Field (FOE) is located in south Topeka in
    >>> Pauline, Kansas. Passenger air service is not currently available.
    >>>

    >>> Maybe Roger travels by personal or corporate aircraft to meet big women
    >>> with junk in the trunk in general aviation hangar facilities.

    >>It's a Cessna 310B I've named "Songbird".

    > People fly in and out of Billard in private planes all the time.
    >
    > But still...Topeka?!

    He *could* have said Schenectady....
    William Poaster, Sep 24, 2009
  18. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    William Poaster wrote:
    > Mara

    >> People fly in and out of Billard in private planes all the time.
    >>
    >> But still...Topeka?!

    > He *could* have said Schenectady....

    Still playing with this...

    Regarding the commercial airports that most people use...

    Central Schenectady is only about 9 mi from the Albany (international)
    airport ALB with numerous commercial carriers; whereas Topeka is about
    74 mi from a decent commercial airport in Kansas City, MO MCI - which is
    actually in the next state over from KS.

    That is, Schenectadians are actually closer to their ALB airport than
    almost all other people who travel on commercial airplanes; whereas
    Topekans are further from such an airport, ie MCI, than almost all other
    air travelers.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 24, 2009
  19. Mike Easter

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:48:25 +0100, William Poaster <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:29:18 -0500, above the shrieking & FUDding of the
    >trolls, Mara was heard to say:

    <snip>

    >> People fly in and out of Billard in private planes all the time.
    >>
    >> But still...Topeka?!

    >He *could* have said Schenectady....

    Well, yes, but...Topeka?!

    Mara, Sep 24, 2009
  20. Mike Easter

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:36:26 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mike Easter wrote:
    >> William Poaster wrote:
    >>> Mara

    >>> He *could* have said Schenectady....

    >> Still playing with this...
    >>
    >> Regarding the commercial airports that most people use...
    >>
    >> Central Schenectady is only about 9 mi from the Albany (international)
    >> airport ALB with numerous commercial carriers; whereas Topeka is about
    >> 74 mi from a decent commercial airport in Kansas City, MO MCI - which is
    >> actually in the next state over from KS.
    >>
    >> That is, Schenectadians are actually closer to their ALB airport than
    >> almost all other people who travel on commercial airplanes; whereas
    >> Topekans are further from such an airport, ie MCI, than almost all other
    >> air travelers.

    >I called late last night and changed my travel plans to Brownsville, TX.
    >No problems there.

    Brownsville?!

    Mara, Sep 24, 2009