Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Owain, Mar 27, 2010.

  1. Owain

    Owain Guest

    On 27 Mar, 05:37, Orkibo wrote:
    > I was wondering if anybody had any advice, first on how to get the
    > Grandstream working again so that I can save myself £120, and second on
    > what other manufacturers produce SIP Hardware phones which support at
    > least 6 sip providers, (registrations), conferencing and lines.

    http://www.yealink.co.uk/sip-t28p-handset/
    6 SIP lines/accounts (can be from different providers, I have plusnet
    and sipgate lines)

    It has a CONF button, not sure how that works.

    Yealink are very helpful - they've emailed me out firmware updates
    that weren't on their website even though I didn't buy the phone from
    a dealer.

    Owain

    Owain, Mar 27, 2010