Re: Got to get a sigma

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Georges Preddivous, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. paul cavka <> wrote in message news:<40fda18a$>...
    > Damn man,
    >
    > After all the sigma promoting,
    > I'm off sell my Yashica and get me one of these baby's.
    > I hear the build quality makes a D2H look flimsy, but most importantly
    > is the sigma's great ergonomics which make the pro Canon bodies look
    > Fisher Price.
    >
    > I'm also very much looking forward to shooting 2 frames per second so I
    > won't missing any action shots at all. I feel sorry for those silly
    > Canon photographers who just trashed all that money on their 8 megapixel
    > garbage. They obviously are just stupid and don't know a great camera
    > when they see one, or the mystical Voodoo qualities of the Sigma CCD and
    > the advantage you get when shooting white tigers under blue lighting.
    >
    > I can't wait for my mates to see that sigma hanging from my neck,
    > they'll all be seething with envy.
    > I'm even going to see if I can get a factory option for a larger Sigma
    > logo the prism, just so that it can be recognized from across a footy field.
    >
    > Paul

    You have made an excellent decision. Good luck, and welcome to the
    elite world of superior Sigma photography.
    Georges Preddivous, Jul 21, 2004

  2. In article <>, Georges
    Preddivous <> wrote:

    > paul cavka <> wrote in message
    > > Damn man,
    > >
    > > After all the sigma promoting,
    > > I'm off sell my Yashica and get me one of these baby's.
    > > I hear the build quality makes a D2H look flimsy, but most importantly
    > > is the sigma's great ergonomics which make the pro Canon bodies look
    > > Fisher Price.
    > >
    > > I'm also very much looking forward to shooting 2 frames per second so I
    > > won't missing any action shots at all. I feel sorry for those silly
    > > Canon photographers who just trashed all that money on their 8 megapixel
    > > garbage. They obviously are just stupid and don't know a great camera
    > > when they see one, or the mystical Voodoo qualities of the Sigma CCD and
    > > the advantage you get when shooting white tigers under blue lighting.
    > >
    > > I can't wait for my mates to see that sigma hanging from my neck,
    > > they'll all be seething with envy.
    > > I'm even going to see if I can get a factory option for a larger Sigma
    > > logo the prism, just so that it can be recognized from across a footy field.
    > >
    > > Paul

    > You have made an excellent decision. Good luck, and welcome to the
    > elite world of superior Sigma photography.

    Hmmm...two retarded people in one day...
    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Georges Preddivous

    Thomas Guest

    > > > After all the sigma promoting,
    > > > I'm off sell my Yashica and get me one of these baby's.
    > > > I hear the build quality makes a D2H look flimsy, but most importantly
    > > > is the sigma's great ergonomics which make the pro Canon bodies look
    > > > Fisher Price.
    > > >
    > > > I'm also very much looking forward to shooting 2 frames per second so

    > > > won't missing any action shots at all. I feel sorry for those silly
    > > > Canon photographers who just trashed all that money on their 8

    megapixel
    > > > garbage. They obviously are just stupid and don't know a great camera
    > > > when they see one, or the mystical Voodoo qualities of the Sigma CCD

    and
    > > > the advantage you get when shooting white tigers under blue lighting.
    > > >
    > > > I can't wait for my mates to see that sigma hanging from my neck,
    > > > they'll all be seething with envy.
    > > > I'm even going to see if I can get a factory option for a larger Sigma
    > > > logo the prism, just so that it can be recognized from across a footy

    field.

    > > > Paul

    > > You have made an excellent decision. Good luck, and welcome to the
    > > elite world of superior Sigma photography.

    > Hmmm...two retarded people in one day...

    I think the first poster was taking the piss ;-)
    Thomas, Jul 21, 2004
  4. In article <cnxLc.289$>, Arte Phacting
    <> wrote:

    > 3 if u believe it :)

    It'll be a cold day in Hell before I believe that any Sigma product is
    of any value.
    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 21, 2004
  5. 3 if u believe it :)

    Artie

    Arte Phacting, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Georges Preddivous wrote:

    > You have made an excellent decision. Good luck, and welcome to the
    > elite world of superior Sigma photography.

    This message brought to you by Georges Preddivous, Sales rep for Sigma
    aka Junk.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
    Joseph Meehan, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Georges Preddivous

    Cretin Needs Guest

    "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote in message
    > Georges Preddivous wrote:
    >

    > > You have made an excellent decision. Good luck, and welcome to the
    > > elite world of superior Sigma photography.

    > This message brought to you by Georges Preddivous, Sales rep for Sigma
    > aka Junk.

    Why do you need to reply to every post by Preddy?
    Cretin Needs, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Joseph Meehan wrote:
    > Georges Preddivous wrote:

    []
    > This message brought to you by Georges Preddivous, Sales rep for
    > Sigma aka Junk.

    You are coming close to my killfile with your continued responses to GP.
    Killfile him/her or ignore him/her.

    Cheers,
    David
    David J Taylor, Jul 21, 2004
  9. Georges Preddivous

    kosh Guest

    > This message brought to you by Georges Preddivous, Sales rep for Sigma
    > aka Junk.

    actually I know the rep for Sigma...... I do't think even he would quite go
    to these lengths!

    kosh
    kosh, Jul 22, 2004
  10. Georges Preddivous

    Peter Watson Guest

    In article <J9ELc.10662$>,
    says...

    > actually I know the rep for Sigma...... I do't think even he would quite go
    > to these lengths!

    Perhaps you could tell him how this character is spammng usenet and
    tarnishing his company's reputation as a result :)
    Peter Watson, Jul 22, 2004
  11. Georges Preddivous

    kosh Guest

    I don't talk to him much these days..... but would have made a point of it
    otherwise!

    I've watched him work his arse off to get Sigma a fair hearing..... if only
    he knew!!!!!

    kosh

    kosh, Jul 23, 2004