    >my feet up over the Christmas holidays.

    you mean you won't be working over the holidays? slacker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 18, 2006

  2. "Kline Sphere" wrote:

    > > looking forward to putting
    > >my feet up over the Christmas holidays.

    > you mean you won't be working over the holidays? slacker.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Do I detect a hint of jealousy?;-)
    Simon

    =?Utf-8?B?U09NX1VL?=, Dec 19, 2006

  3. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> > looking forward to putting
    >> >my feet up over the Christmas holidays.

    >> you mean you won't be working over the holidays? slacker.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >Do I detect a hint of jealousy?;-)

    sir, i have you know I get Christmas evening off this year so there!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 19, 2006
  4. Kline Sphere

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    >>> you mean you won't be working over the holidays? slacker.
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >>Do I detect a hint of jealousy?;-)

    > sir, i have you know I get Christmas evening off this year so there!

    Mr. Cratchet, I am going to have to ask you to stay late this Christmas Day,
    that would be great.

    E. Scrooge

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006
  5. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Mr. Cratchet, I am going to have to ask you to stay late this Christmas Day,
    >that would be great.
    >
    >E. Scrooge

    sure boss, you problem. Do I get paid overtime time year?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 20, 2006