Re: Got the DRM blues?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by S.Heenan, Oct 1, 2005.

  1. S.Heenan

    S.Heenan Guest

    rapskat wrote:
    > IP theft and piracy is a problem in the computing world, and will
    > continue to be so long as there is something to steal.

    IP theft and piracy were /no problem/ at all for these three:

    From:Lin√łnut
    an app I will use one time? "

    From: Jim
    Yes, I use Windows on here. Corporate license, thank you very much.

    From: Paul Cooke
    OS X on this hardware was unbearablly sluggish compared to Ubuntu... even
    after the AppleTPMACPI.kext was removed...
    plus my network card didn't work and neither did my soundcard... both of
    which Ubuntu has no problems with.
    I found myself sometimes waiting minutes for a program to get its act
    together after a mouse click...

    I wouldn't be surprised if Paul wrote Apple complaining about OSX for the
    x86.

    There you have it folks, linux advocates doing what they do best.

    --
    "You have a reading comprehension, I see." -William Poaster
    S.Heenan, Oct 1, 2005