Re: Got my Win2K MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simon Geary, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Simon Geary

    Simon Geary Guest

    Well done, now start studying for the 2003 upgrade!

    Simon Geary, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Simon Geary

    Japes Guest

    Nope but I did do it half way through my MCSE track.

    If your working with the product in a working environment it should be a
    breeze.

    --

    Regards

    Japes aka Jean-Paul Lecrivain

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Homepage: http://members.lycos.co.uk/japes/
    Helier Morris Men: http://members.tripod.co.uk/helier/

    Japes, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Simon Geary

    Larry Guest

    Can I still get the 2000 mcse, If I haven't started yet? I
    would rather have 2000 and 2003 on my resume then just the
    latter.

    Larry

    Larry, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Simon Geary

    Marko Guest

    Has anyone done 218 without studying after done the mcse
    track?

    >David
    >.

    I bought the MS Press book and skimmed through it the day
    before the exam. Easy if you did 210, 215, 216, 217 and
    passed them well I'd say.
    Marko, Aug 26, 2003
  5. Simon Geary

    Maestro Guest

    218 will be a piece of cake for you. I would just
    schedule the exam and take it (actually I did). 218 is a
    scaled down version of 215, 216, and 217. Go for it.

    Maestro, Aug 26, 2003
  6. Simon Geary

    Lady Guest

    I passed the 70-218 without studying too. It's pretty easy when you have
    your MCSE and experience.

    Lady, Aug 29, 2003