Re: Googling for a 403

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:09:36 -0500, longshotjohn7 wrote:

    >Don't open this link. The site has been blocked by the Feds.
    >
    >home.earthlink.net/~landerfam/403.html

    <snip>
    >I pasted the error into Google and the link we aren't supposed to click on
    >was the first hit. I clicked on it to find , possibly, some more info on
    >the error code. There was a warning then that my ip has been recorded by
    >Homeland Security and that any further tries to access the site I would be
    >investigated by the Feds. Comments welcome on this 403 issue.

    Big scary feds, have my IP now..... ohhhhh....

    However there a few interesting articles
    http://www.google.com/search?q="home.earthlink.net/~landerfam"
    Searched the web for "home.earthlink.net/~landerfam".
    Results 1 - 10 of about 74. Search took 0.49 seconds.

    Me

    why?, Aug 7, 2003