Re: Googling for a 403

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Miggsee, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Miggsee

    Miggsee Guest

    It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive data there.
    Google for
    "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
    and expand the list for the links that are similar and not presented.
    You couldn't get me to click any of those links.

    "longshotjohn7" <> wrote in message
    > Don't open this link. The site has been blocked by the Feds.
    >
    > home.earthlink.net/~landerfam/403.html
    >
    > If you do your ip will be recorded by Homeland Security. Here's the

    skinny.

    > I went to a site I had been to before, www.napjunk.net to do some AnalogX
    > security issue searches and I got a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden .
    >
    > I pasted the error into Google and the link we aren't supposed to click on
    > was the first hit. I clicked on it to find , possibly, some more info on
    > the error code. There was a warning then that my ip has been recorded by
    > Homeland Security and that any further tries to access the site I would

    be

    Miggsee, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Miggsee

    bb3 Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive data

    there.
    > Google for
    > "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
    > and expand the list for the links that are similar and not presented.
    > You couldn't get me to click any of those links.

    Odd... this is all I come up with...
    http://tinyurl.com/jbms
    ;-)

    bb3, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Miggsee

    Brian H¹© Guest

    bb3 said:

    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    >> It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive data there.
    >> Google for
    >> "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
    >> and expand the list for the links that are similar and not presented.
    >> You couldn't get me to click any of those links.
    >>

    > Odd... this is all I come up with...
    > http://tinyurl.com/jbms
    > ;-)

    LMAO

    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Miggsee

    Miggsee Guest

    "bb3" <> wrote in message

    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive data

    > there.
    > > Google for
    > > "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
    > > and expand the list for the links that are similar and not presented.
    > > You couldn't get me to click any of those links.
    > >

    > Odd... this is all I come up with...
    > http://tinyurl.com/jbms
    > ;-)

    LOL! Thanks for the chuckle! :)

    Miggsee, Aug 7, 2003
  5. Miggsee

    bb3 Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...port/kb/articles/Q224/3/89.asp&NoWebContent=1

    > >> and is it not "came" not "come" since you are not living in two
    > >> dimensions
    > >> of time at the same time?
    > >>
    > >> (;o)~
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> longshotjohn 7
    > >>
    > >> http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot
    > >>

    > >> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
    > >> because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein
    > >>

    > > WTF are you on about? It was a joke.

    > I know it was. Didn't mean to be taken caustically, Sorry. This Quote

    fix
    > I have installed had a "winker" at the bottom, maybe I used the wrong
    > emoticon. And I wish I had a joint 'bout now. lol

    <snip>

    Apology accepted.

    I'd much rather be on the golf course hassling a cute Beverage Cart Girl
    right about now too rather than pretending to work. ;-)

    bb3, Aug 7, 2003
  6. Miggsee

    trout Guest

    Sentient Fluid wrote:

    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    >> It looked to me like there must have been some nuclear sensitive
    >> data there. Google for
    >> "error 403" +"Homeland Security" (copy and paste this)
    >> and expand the list for the links that are similar and not
    >> presented. You couldn't get me to click any of those links.
    >>

    > I wonder what they would do if a Canadian clicked on all those
    > links... Hmmmm....

    Not much. The one hoax, Web forums, blogs, dead links, and a couple
    of Kook sites.
    --
    "Of course, I couldn't resist."

    trout, Aug 8, 2003